воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

basadas en fe organizaciones




Iapos;m very slack in that I did not say how awesome Kitapos;s party was.
Basically it was awesome and I had loads of fun and it was good to see everyone and I sort of ended up wanting to shag Mossman by the end of the night.
I blame the outfit. Itapos;s not my fault it was screaming Ryan Evans at me.

Iapos;m very stupid in that I spent most of today reading fanfiction. DAMN it all

- Is it possible to somehow edit the account you used to reply to comments? Iapos;ve replied to comments left in another journal with THIS name and I was wondering if itapos;s possible to change it to the other accounts name. Probably not Iapos;m guessing, so Iapos;m thinking Iapos;m going to have to delete all my replies to the comments....


I was slightly sad to learn that my current crush of the month is no longer single.

Anyway, Iapos;m trying to work out if I want to go to Uni tomorrow. Iapos;ll have low net qouta which is putting me off since thereapos;s still quite a few online resources I need to check out. And the essay isnapos;t due til Tuesday so...

*huffs*

I dunno.

asume en puerto rico, basadas en fe organizaciones, basade, basadi, basado.



Комментариев нет: