пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

famous barr wedding registry




The computer died last night.� It went blank in the middle of my writing a journal post.� Subsequent attempts to reboot proved useless, as the yellow light blinked off and on, and the system made a whirring sound.� Iapos;m hoping itapos;s just the power supply, but it could be the motherboard.� My working theory is that the new external drive was too much for my ports, and it fried the USB ports (which I replaced).� Both of them going dead at the same time is too much of a coincidence.� The external drive is also now dead and I am going to pay someone to try to get my music off there.

I�got the computer back from the store and it worked well for a day or two, with the USB ports working.� I�still think I�probably could have put a new card in myself, but I�was chicken.� (And not sure that was all of the problem. �Which it wasnapos;t.)��Iapos;d been worried that my computer was going bad, and later events proved it.� The not-shutting-down-completely problem, along with the fan noise, came at about that time, too.� So weapos;ll see what it is, I guess.� I�took the PC�back to J.C. Computers, where theyapos;ll do a diagnostic. �If itapos;s the motherboard, Iapos;m going to try learning to build a computer on my own.� It will be cheaper than buying a new computer that I canapos;t afford.�

So the lesson here?� Sometimes when I am paranoid, Iapos;m right. � For this weekend, Iapos;m taking the office computer home to use.

Yesterday I rode down to Montgomery with my father and a client for a Veterans Compensation hearing at the Regional Office.� Have you ever spent five hours with someone who is paranoid and delusional?� Not only that, but he skipped his medication that day so he wouldnapos;t be sleepy.� Mainly he thinks the government is out to get him, and theyapos;ve been persecuting him since he served in the Army twenty years ago.� Our argument is that there may have been an incident where the commanding officer tried to get him out of the service, or at least his unit, and this was the trigger for his delusional disorder.� We had to wait an hour and a half in the lobby because the hearings officer assigned to us was sick, but eventually they gave us another one.

Since Dad drove (we took my motherapos;s BMV, which is a stickshift) and I�rode in the back, I was able to tune out most of what was being said.� I was also extremely sleepy for the first half of the day, which I�canapos;t figure out what is going on with that.� At least I perked up for the hearing, even if it took a can of Pepsi on top of my regular medicine to keep me awake.� I�think Iapos;m getting enough sleep, but maybe Iapos;m not sleeping well.� For most of the day, I�didnapos;t enjoy being conscious�� I slept for less than six hours last night, though, but Iapos;ve felt more rested than on eight,� possibly thanks to the half of an Ambien I took when I�got tired of laying in bed waiting for sleep to come.� After 45 minutes, I�got up, took the Ambien, and played guitar until I�could feel my concentration waning and my body tiring.�

I wonapos;t tell you how much of the stress and pressure come from worrying about money.� But itapos;s a significant amount.� Iapos;m going to defer paying a few bills and try advertising again soon in the local trade magazine, because I�need to take another chance at bringing in new business.




famous barr wedding registry, famous barr wedding dress, famous barr wedding, famous barr warehouse sale.



Комментариев нет: