суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinatown buss




Iapos;ve been waiting for one of my credit card bills. Never came in the mail. Email reminder says itapos;s due this Wednesday. I tried logging in online. Problem? Canapos;t remember my UserID. It says it includes letters numbers. Iapos;m at a blank. I never use numbers. It says my cardapos;s been registered already - and I have the email confirmation, but no UserID. Iapos;m too tired and cranky to try and call them; the phone is too far away and I have one of those stupid coiled phones in my room (itapos;s the only one that works in power outages).

I see this past week has been hell on a lot of people. I hate long weekends. Always have to work and profs think itapos;s ingenious timing for midterms and assignments. And of course it also happened to be my volunteer week. My week in summary: 2 mts, paper, ppt for a presentation, skipped 3 classes (yikes), every morning I tried to wake up at 5am to study, but nope, still got up at 8am (will power = ZERO).

So plan is to go to bed and get two days worth of sleep. Deal with the bill Monday.
chinatown buss, chinatown buses washington dc new york, chinatown buses washington dc, chinatown buses to dc.



Комментариев нет: